Friday, July 25, 2008

Old dogs can be taught new tricks...

Boy this blog thing can be frustrating. My daughter set me up and I couldn't remember my sign on or any thing. But she talked me through AGAIN . I wrote down how to do it so I could remember.

Now I know that MS effects your memory and other stuff but we won't go into that now.

To continue my story or should I say my adventures.

I look at MS, not as a disese, but as a challenge. I don't dwell on the things that I used to do ,but on the things I CAN do.

I try and keep our place clean by doing the little things like dishes.

When I do fall, I don't call it falling I call it getting up close and personal. Then I just think this is an angle of the apartment I haven't seen before. I broke my right leg getting out of the tub, which is another story. More to follow

No comments: