Monday, September 29, 2008

Sorry, It's been awhile

Hey gang I'm back!!! I almost forgot how to do this but I got it now.
My sweetheart and I went to Idaho Falls to visit our grandchildren and our son too. We took them to the zoo there in Idaho Falls where we got rained on and hailed on. All in all it was fun. My sweety bought our grandchildren some new clothes and our son a new hoody with a skeleton on it when you zip up the hood. At the zoo we were standing outside the lions cage, my son zipped up his hoody and the lion started to charge the fence , then he turned and went on top of the rocks and just stared at us. We thought we were going to be dinner. (ha ha)
The weather here has started to turn cold. Which is something I couldn't wait for. So now I'm a happy camper now.
My sweety has to take my wheelchair in to be fixed. So I have to walk more instead of "riding" It's okay I need the exercise. So to speak.
As soon as I figure out how to put pictures on this web page I will put my grandchildren in my blog.
No new "dumb" things lately.
until next time.

1 comment: