Tuesday, August 19, 2008

diagnosed with 4 small children

Hello there again. When I was diagnosed I had four small children. Jared beinging the oldest was 8 years old, Jennifer was 7, Joseph was 3 and Joshua was 2. It was Joseph that gave me the most grief. He would take great pride and run off knowing that I couldn't chase him. He ran away and went to a neighboring restaurant and told them that he just fell out the back of his parents truck and that we drove off and left him. They fed him and then the pollice brought him home. Afew days later, he followed the Butte High Marching Band uptown Butte Montana. The police brought him home again. When we would go on rides in the car he would take great pride in pointing out all of the places he has been. He is going to be 25 this December. I have the grey hair tro prove that I have survived. Through it all the other kids didn't give me nearly the adventures as he did. My daughter will probably put her two cents in to this when she edits this for me. Needless to say we all survived. More stories to follow. Until next time

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think he gave us all gray hair... LOL...